Recruitment & Data Management Supervisor
To provide full service recruitment support and to actively manage the HR data management system(s) in accordance to Weatherford Corporate, Regional, District policies and Local laws and practices in a professional and cost effective manner.
* Provide direction on the development of policies and framework on Manpower Planning, including guidelines, procedures and templates and justifications.
* Provide Annual and Semi Annual Manpower Plan. As well as monthly update on Movement of New and leaving employees as reflected in the Headcount Report.
Recruitment & Selection
* Coordinate requirement at all levels ensuring competence in recruitment and selections, participate in recruitment of all level staff as appropriate, advise and support line managers to improve ability to forecast, attract, and integrate new skills in line with business plans.
* Ensure functions relating to the following activities are undertaken in a timely & effective manner to include: Employee Records; Employee Induction; Employee Agreements; Employee Relocation; Employee Transfer or position changes; Employee Pre-employment medical test; Employee Exit Interview
International Assignees (IA) Administration
* Implement and administer all HR and Administrative functions for International Assignees, including but not limiting to: Employee Transfer or position changes; Employee Visas & Immigration; Employee Medical Insurance Plans; Employee Housing; Act as focus point on personal issues, such as work permit and company housing; Liaise with legal representatives as required on HR/Immigration issues.
* To actively manage the implementation and maintenance of current and new HRMS systems in compliance with company policy, practices, etc. This includes:
* Promote HRMS as the one stop HR Database
• Strong background in recruiting preferably within an non-recruitment company environment (i.e., working for a company whose business is not recruitment)
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills with all levels of employees
• Strong project management skills
• Good knowledge of relevant computer software, such as Excel
• Able to work under multinational working environment
• Good supervisory and coaching skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa
• Must be resourceful and results-oriented
• Can meet tight deadlines for reporting
• ISO practical knowledge
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Flexible and adaptable to a fast changing business environment
• Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related discipline
• Minimum 2 years experience in an international oilfield services company
• Experience with PeopleSoft
• Basic understanding of quality management principles.
• Able to work under pressure and handle multi projects
• Good understanding of oil and gas services industry and the legal framework of Indonesia
• Willingness to learn new skills and accept new responsibilities